- Achieve individual target on daily, weekly & monthly basis set by respective Department
- Ensure smooth business operation at Agent Banking Centre maintaining compliance
- Follow up day to day activities of Agent Banking Centre and being in touch with Head office regarding any instruction/circular/guideline
- Rapport build up with local potential customers to promote financial literacy
- Ensure proper service provided to each and every customers as par bank policy
- Collect and complete applications with all required documents from good and prospective Agent
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Journalism or related field.
- At least 1 year(s)
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age at most 28 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have experience in Banks or Financial Institutions
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per policy of the Bank
Applications must be submitted through the mentioned link on the page by clicking on Apply Button.
- All applicants must send a cover letter along with an updated CV (we encourage CV no longer than four pages) in English.
- Mentioning three referees’ details of your present supervisor and HR along with past employment’s supervisor with CV.
Note: Application s sent by email will not be considered. In addition, DRC doesn’t charge any fee for any of its recruitment process & believes in equal opportunity in employment regardless.